Applications are now closed!
Thank you for your interest. Applicants will receive an email saying whether the application have been accepted or not by January 30.
HOW TO APPLY
✓ Participants must be <35 years old
✓ Participants must be from a Low Income Country (please refer to: https://datahelpdesk.
✓ Participants must have at least one accepted paper in the WFNS 2022
If you fulfill the above requirements, please fill in the following application form before January 25.
The application must include the following documents:
• Short CV (1 page maximum, font size 11, space 1.5) that should include the following information:
1. Personal information
2. Current position, affiliation and address (in the case you are a receiving a fellowship, you have to mention it in this topic, including the funding agency)
3. Professional career (Previous Positions, Scientific Degrees, and Education)
4. Selected relevant publications (within the last 5 years)
5. Grants (within the last 5 years)
6. Awards and Honors (within the last 5 years)
7. Selected international conferences attendance
• A short personal statement (1 or 2 paragraphs, no more than 1 page) that includes information that the applicant thinks is relevant to support their case, e.g., why the conference attendance is important to the applicant’s career development. If you will be unable to attend the WFNS World Congress Bogotá 2022 without a travel grant, please explain why this is the case.
• A letter (max. 1 page) from your supervisor/ department responsible (or a faculty contact if you do not have an advisor), which should:
1. confirm the applicant’s good standing in the institution;
2. explain why the applicant would benefit from attending the WFNS World Congress Bogotá 2022 as well as how they could contribute to the congress; and
3. explain the current funding status and why the applicant is in need of the travel grant.
• A copy/photo of your ID or passport for proof of age and country of residence.