ENTRY REQUIREMENTS TO THE COUNTRY SINCE 1ST FEBRUARY 2022:
|Full Vaccination scheme||No PCR test needed||No PCR test needed|
|Incomplete Vaccination scheme||Negative PCR Test (72h)||Negative PCR Test (72h)|
|No vaccination||Negative PCR Test (72h)||No entry|
- It is necessary to download and fill out the APP "Check-Mig" for migratory purposes Check-Mig form
- Selfcare items: facemask, an antibacterial gel is mandatory.
Travelers are required to present a valid international certificate for full vaccination against COVID-19, with the use of a vaccine authorized by the World Health Organization or countries in the United Nations. The final dose must have been administered at least 14 days before departure.
Travelers who are not vaccinated or who have received the final vaccine dose within 14 days before departure are required to present:
- a valid international vaccine certificate
- proof of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before departure
Citizens and residents are exempt from vaccination requirements, but must present:
- proof of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before departure.
For more details visit: Department of Tourism, Colombia
Proof of vaccination is required to access most facilities and establishments or to attend events. Regional authorities have been empowered to implement local measures based on current risk factors and new measures may be introduced with little or no notice. We recommend keeping up-to-date with local guidelines throughout your trip.
COVID - 19 VACCINATION IN COLOMBIA AND BOGOTÁ:
- Colombia secured the necessary covid-19 vaccine doses through bilateral and multilateral mechanisms for its citizens. More than 30 million people have been vaccinated in Colombia, this is 86,4% of the target population.
- The Bogotá mayor's office developed a virtual platform called “SaludData” in which all the city's figures regarding the management of the pandemic can be consulted. Within this, there is the tool called "Vaccinemeter" in which the vaccination status of the city is seen in real-time, concerning the goal of obtaining herd immunity.
- Population in Bogotá with full vaccination scheme: 5'567.567 (92,8%)
- Population in Bogotá with the first dose: 5'665.164 (94,4%)
- Population in Bogota with Booster shot: 1'556.721
- Population eligible for vaccination: 6'001.867
- Vaccines that are being applied: Sinovac, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Janssen, Moderna.
Use of masks
Face masks are required in public spaces and while on public transportation. Some regional authorities require masks to be worn at all times.
Public transportation is operating with adapted safety measures in place. Restrictions on movement may vary by region.
Restaurants are open for vaccinated customers.
Bars are open for vaccinated customers
Nightclubs are open for vaccinated customers.
Shops are open with adapted safety measures in place, such as the use of hand sanitizer, face masks, and social distancing. Restrictions may vary by region.